Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Wife
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havent posted pics in a while. Heres a few of the wife I took when we were just sitting around the house today.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you notice on the 4th pic down, she has a huge bruise on her right shin. She fell on our steps last week when the temp dropped and everything iced over.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her arches, they are gorgeous.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to you both!

WV, Your wife's soles and toes are very sexy!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Ty Tyranny. We'll probably take some more pics later. So Its good to recieve input on what people would like to see more of.
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, Very, Very Nice man! Exquisite Dare I Say! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

TY Drunk. If you look at the last pic close, notice the slight whiteness at the end of her big toenail on her left foot.Thats a scar where she chopped half her toe off with an axe when she was like 7 or 8. TY you also USS, we missed your post earlier.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links