Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » documentary of a foot-slavery session

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: documentary of a foot-slavery session
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
documentary of a foot-slavery session
this is a huge treat for foot-freaks lovers and mistress kissa's devoted. nylons & high-heels fans would also go crazy with this clip! kissa dominate her pathetic slave with her sexy, well-worn high-heels, as she orders him to lick them clean and inhale the odor of her foot-sweat. it is not so long until he gets to take her shoes off and worship her hot, humid nylons, breathing the essence of her foot scent hungrily, and licking her nylons. the nylons also comes off eventualy to reveal kissa's amazing, sexy, long toenails and feet, with some stunning azure nailpolish. all of her toes are going to drive into the slave's throat & mouth! kissa films the whole session from 2 hot angels for you to watch, jerk-off and wish you were that lucky bastard slave! 18 minutes. available in both hd/sd quality.

-

trailer:
http://rapidshare.com/files/301043910/kissa041009documentary_of_a_foot-slavery_session_trailer_hd.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/301043913/kissa041009documentary_of_a_foot-slavery_session_trailer_sd.WMV

enjoy [Big Grin] .

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds neat, but I'm not sure if "documentary" is the right word to use. When I hear that term, I think of it as a behind the scenes, with interviews, commentary, etc.

I do like that polish color too. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That polish and those toes are amazing!

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a lucky bastard. Thanks for posting. [Hump]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links