Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » RE: do "pretty hands" mean "pretty feet"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE: do "pretty hands" mean "pretty feet"?
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(in response to a chat topic)

I have many, many intricate lines on My palms and fingers. I've been told it means I'm an old soul. The skin is also extremely delicate and soft...much like My feet.

I guess it depends on what you consider pretty. My boyfriend couldn't wait to see Me remove My boots when he first saw Me, because I had "sexy hands." Then again, someone else might find My hands wrinkly but My soles delightful, because the wrinkles are on the soles and he has a foot fetish, not a hand fetish.

Whatever, here are some pic-tahs.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say great on both..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my take, from seeing your hands, i'd too want to see your peds! they don't both correlate as well as i'd think, but both look good! both have overlaps. thanks for sharing

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your pics, feet and hands look great.

I had the same experience as you did. Met a guy who I dated for a short time and based on my hands mentioned he figured I'd have nice feet.... well, long story short he introduced me to Wu's and here I stayed!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have exquisite hands and feet. And yes, ever since I was a young boy, I have noticed that there is, more often than not, a reliable correlation between a woman's hands and feet.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are beautiful. And I just have to comment on the second to last image...it's well done. I love the more abstract shots and macros. Great shot BPS!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long fingers long toes pretty much...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally find that attractive feet equals attractive hands.
There are exceptions to the rule, though: A while back I dated a girl for three + years... I loved her feet, but her hands...not so much.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet and i like hands i say hands and feet are almost the same cause i have seen girls hands before there feet and she had nice hands when i saw her feet they were beautiful so i say yes you can tell by the hands that they have nice feet thats me i beleavie in that [Smile]

Beautiful pictures you have sexy hands and feet would love to see more of you palms and soles together thats hot hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links