Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lacey from the Philly Foot Worship Parties!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lacey from the Philly Foot Worship Parties!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Lacey - one of our newest finds at the Philadelphia Foot Worship Parties. She's a lot of fun and has really soft soles. We also did a foot clip with her, both with socks on and bare feet. That can be seen on our clips store, www.clips4sale/store/2990.

The next Philly Foot Worship Party is the VIP event where you get total privacy in your foot sessions and it's December 5th. We created 16 new Private Areas where you can indulge in your privacy with the model/models of your choice! There is no wait time. For info and to get on the list, please send an email directly to phillyfootparty@gmail.com. Please do not send any Private Messages here requesting info or to RSVP. Emails get the quickest response. We'll take the first 25 guys who RSVP and then the list will be closed to ensure the right amount of people at this private exclusive event.

To see pics of models available for Private Sessions at our Philly club, please check out my signature below for a link to our Yahoo Group or send me an email. The model list will be updated Thursday night this week.

Please check out our sites at:

www.hotnsexyfeet.com
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14809

Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links