Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ella's multi-orgasmic fantasy(images story)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ella's multi-orgasmic fantasy(images story)
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after some hard work in photography, writing, and editing - we are glad to deliver our first-created giantess-shrinking-feet comic book, starring the beautiful & sexy goddess ella. i'm sure you'll love it!
goddess ella is home all alone, reading a new book she got which talks about multi-orgasms for male & females. she gets realy horny, and decided to train her personal foot-slave also as her sex slave! he is on his annuall day-off, and ella's sexy feet sure feels his absence!
or is he?

great, sexy story delivered in a comic-book style. animation mixed with real, high-quality, high-resolution photography. unaware fans, feet fans, and micro-fans - you'll get one hell of a ride in this one. the story fits goddess ella perfectly, being used for men drooling all over her feet.

60 images total, 1774*1214 resolution.

here are some full-sized samples. only a slight of whats within. the product is available at fetishlands - http://www.hebrewgiantess.com - HBG-a171, and also at our images studio at www.images4sale.com/store/19333

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ella is a true goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links