Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Foot faces"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Foot faces"
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends Jenni, Christine and Victoria was sitting on the boardwalk and enjoyed the sunshine. Jenni and Christine was barefoot. I asked them if I could have a "foot face photo" of them but Victoria didnīt want to take her shoes off. "I hate my feet - they are ugly", she said, but finally jenni pursuade her to take the shoes off. The funny thing was that afterwords, she didnīt put her shoes back on until it was time to leave. I donīt think her feet are ugly - I think she has the prettiest, doesnīt she?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shots !!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thanks very nice shot

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubbagump418
Board Regular
Member # 36908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubbagump418         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are look very cheeseee! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
behappy49000
Board Regular
Member # 35700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for behappy49000   Email behappy49000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the prettiest, i completely agree !!!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear the increasing eyesight problems of young women is concerning. I've heard so many hot girls say things like "I'm not that pretty really." or about their feet "I have ugly feet." when it's just not the case. Get these poor girls an eye doctor appointment. [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links