Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SMELL 19 Year Old Summer's Soft Soles (FULL-SIZED PHOTOS)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SMELL 19 Year Old Summer's Soft Soles (FULL-SIZED PHOTOS)
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.metrofootmodels.com

FootWorshipTube

Discount Foot Fetish Clips

www.clips4sale.com/18979

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 727 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some soles!

and the white goes well as it matches what she's wearing

and she's pretty cute too

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man, she was a delight to work with too, very comfortable with her feet, she's also a college girl =)

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 727 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God you showed the tops of her toes in the final photo. I was about to give up.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice,soft looking soles

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty and her soles look so soft.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is sooooooooooo beautifull! I would love to give her and her soles a tounge bath. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links