Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally...new pics. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally...new pics.
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, Everyone…

It has been a long time since we have posted any new pics. Due to our current living situation, it has made it almost impossible to have any private time to do so. That should all be corrected come the start of 2010. So to all those who have written and asked when we will start posting again, please be patient.

We were able to get out of town this past weekend. My company had our annual Christmas party out of town, so we were able to “sneak away” for a weekend getaway…which was awesome for my wife and I. She even went to the nail salon to have her toes and sexy feet taken care of, to ensure they looked their best for me. Again given our lack of time and privacy I do not have as much time to give her pedicures as I once did, so this winter her toes have mostly been bare, yet still sexy.

I did snap a couple of pics on the drive up. She had her barefeet propped up on the dash almost the entire trip up, which made it hard to focus on the road. This is also a hard position for her too at times, because of her long, long legs. She looked so hot on the trip up. I also took some pics once we arrived at the resort, too…but as you can imagine, the camera pretty much went bye bye once we were alone, and we were free to be with each other again. I devoured her sexy soft feet, as well as every other part of her delicious body, over the weekend. She also brought with her a couple of pairs of her "slutty heels" to wear as we played, too. Wow, do I love her! We had a great time.

Please enjoy these pics, and we look forward to posting more as soon as we can. We have missed contributing to the board here and participating in all the amazing threads and contributions here.

Thanks again.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more...and love her long legs!
 -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Bonus pic...

I snapped this pic a couple of months ago. We were at a Birthday party, and snapped this pic quickly while she dangled her sexy cork wedges from her sexy feet.
 -

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Love them! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY! Please more full leg shots with her sexy bare feet when you can! I love to look at them, so hot!!! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! It's a fantastic thing, you were able to get away for some time together-alone; even better still, that you have a partner who is willing and able to indulge you in your love for feet. Perfect. Thank you for your contributions, have an outstanding holiday season.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soles. Thanks for the great pictures!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back again. More pics please. Thanks.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy thank you!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yes! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bee
Board Regular
Member # 126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bee   Email bee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to 2010!!!!!!!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding! Beautiful feet, great legs, fantastic pedi! I could stay locked up with those feet for a long time! I KNOW you had a great time! Thanks for the pics!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately worth the wait!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice mate. as always very sexy and very yummy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new pictures bud thank you so much

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite feet on this site.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links