Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Madison Highlights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Madison Highlights
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On this round of highlights I bring Madison, the site's most photographed model, thus far. Although it has been months since we last shot (she's currently oblivious to anything that doesn't involve her current boyfriend), she has done a ton for me since the site opened. I really love her long, narrow feet and hope that soon she makes a little return with those big feet.

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

--------------------
 -

Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always had a soft spot for her <3
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by SherberT*:
Always had a soft spot for her <3

Mine was more of a hard spot. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Patrick great post,I have had a mad crush on Madison for quite a while,I can see why she might be the most photographed model at Sos, I think Madisons feet are as near perfection as any but its her smile and photogenic charm that gets me,the gorgeous toes and delicious looking soles are the icing on the cake,her b/f is a lucky sob.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison has always been a favorite of mine, great to see her the focus of this post.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow madison is soooo fucking hot i want her to put her feet in my bday cake haha:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always good to see madison to get the juices flowing.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison looks like alot of fun and is super hot. You can tell that she enjoys taking these pics with and that makes the picture 1000 times better! Great post!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links