Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Charlee's Bright Pink Toes & Bright Green Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Charlee's Bright Pink Toes & Bright Green Flip Flops
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a better week than I am. I've lost my voice, been coughing, sneezing, full of god knows what... just down right miserable. Add to it that Colleen, who was supposed to be next week's Christmas model flakes out on the shoot today and it's been an awesome week. [Cry] Oh well, at least I have Kayleigh coming to the rescue for that Christmas set on Monday. Yes, Kayleigh is going to save Christmas on Soles of Silk. Heehee...

Now onto this week's update. Charlee is back and I've been wanting to post this set for some time. We did this set the first time we did photos back in September, but having to rotate all the other sole mates, I'm just getting to post it now. I really like the way this one turned out. I think Charlee is quite the cutie and I really adore her feet. Since she's posed for me she has been ever so nice in chatting with me about possible ideas for our future shoots and even offering up suggestions for some of the other girls. I'm really glad to have her and can't wait to shoot her some more.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an "ethnic" chick whose feet I could swallow!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Patrick she is SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE [Drool]

Awesome feet--- with a rack to match!!! [Blush]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet. Espeacially with the green flip flops.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot hot hoT!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone liked these. Pjay, she's 50/50 white/black, but I do love her complexion. She's certainly a looker.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job on getting her to jump on board Patrick!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate, what a cutie!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links