Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of my wife's sexy feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pics of my wife's sexy feet
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few pics i shot a couple of days ago. My wife modeled these heels and a sexy pedi. Made me go nuts. Hope to get some feed back; she likes to read that her sexy feet are "appreciated" [Smile] [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few more. Let us know if any of these pics causes a rise. [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy....
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! great pics, sexy toes, would love to see her soles [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy legs and feet.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are lucky man she have ver sexy feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very few men have such luck, where they have a foot fetish...and have a wife who has sexy feet (for hubby to enjoy). ...And she actually indulges your fetish and plays along with you. That is rare - you're a very lucky guy I must say.

She's got awesome feet!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was starting to wonder when we were going to see more pics of your lovely wife!

Amazing pics as always! Love those pink toes and even more how you went "nuts" all over her toes! lol

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!So sexy!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent stuff Thanks for sharing!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot !!!! Love the pics of her bare legs !!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful legs and feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Here are a few pics i shot a couple of days ago. My wife modeled these heels and a sexy pedi. Made me go nuts. Hope to get some feed back; she likes to read that her sexy feet are "appreciated" [Smile] [Big Grin]

does she now? [Wink] . the feet are gorgeous but what i really enjoyed was something i didn't expect: the little peep of panties, displaying a nice "hairdo", if you don't mind my noticing [Big Grin] . feet aside, looking at that tummy and thighs, there's quite a bit to appreciate.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Here are a few pics i shot a couple of days ago. My wife modeled these heels and a sexy pedi. Made me go nuts. Hope to get some feed back; she likes to read that her sexy feet are "appreciated" [Smile] [Big Grin]

does she now? [Wink] . the feet are gorgeous but what i really enjoyed was something i didn't expect: the little peep of panties, displaying a nice "hairdo", if you don't mind my noticing [Big Grin] . feet aside, looking at that tummy and thighs, there's quite a bit to appreciate.
Good one Alexv1
I myself did not notice such detail. [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links