Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » latina actress Paula Garces

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: latina actress Paula Garces
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't really foot related but she turns me on so much she's super hot & i don't think there is much foot pics of her out there.Damn i want her feet.I'd lick her soles & suck her toes for hours no joke [Drool] [Jerkoff]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpap893J5n4

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn does anyone know of any other foot forums with guys who love latina or tanned/brown female feet who have the same taste i do?.Doesn't seem like much people here have the same taste.Seems like maybe under 10 members here have the same liking as i do, since my posts get pushed to the back so quickly lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

Hey lust4latinafeet, I got your back [Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well- anything Lucky Andre does always has some nice Latina feet and Tunahead's Latina Sole site is good.Island of Kaki has some nice dark skinned Asian girls.

The only other solid foot forum I go to is the Mousepad- which sometimes has some good dark skinned girls- but it's few and far between. Plus - the amount of douchebags who post over there is a problem- certainly not the caliber or posters we have here.

I like your posts, and I'm sorry you feel they get pushed back quickly. Sometime I feel that happens when I post pics of my wife.I've seen other forums where threads get started on certain topics and multiple members post pics-maybe we should try to start a few like that here.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Damn i want her feet.

I wouldn't know unless I saw an actual clear video of her feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks alot footboy1 & oscarthemonkey.I had you 2 in mind when i said there are maybe 10 members with the same taste also Lucky Andre [Smile]
DeadGoon i understand what you mean i'm dying to see some nice photoshoot type barefoot pics of Paula Garces but she seems a very rare find especially foot material.She's so cute,sexy & seems down to earth & fun to be around lol.She looks like she's in her teens but she's actually in her mid 30's damn.

Here's a pic i like showing her feet.Looking at them in this pic makes me think so many things.Even licking & smelling her sandals [Drool]
I wish she sold her worn footwear/socks at Ebay [Big Grin]

-
 -

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh FUCK I would so LOVE to smell her soles after she's been walking around in those for a few hours!!! [Drool]

And I'm digging your new avatar, lust4latinafeet... look at those tips!! And those sandals are PERFECT... Even though it's not a closeup shot you can tell that they are sweaty and moist and probably have that "fresh" leathery foot-funk scent [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

bump

-footboy1

--------------------

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Oh FUCK I would so LOVE to smell her soles after she's been walking around in those for a few hours!!! [Drool]

And I'm digging your new avatar, lust4latinafeet... look at those tips!! And those sandals are PERFECT... Even though it's not a closeup shot you can tell that they are sweaty and moist and probably have that "fresh" leathery foot-funk scent [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

hahahaha damn, wish i could smell them suck their toes and lick their soles(girls like Paula Garces & the girl in my avatar & sig).They're really sexy imo with pretty feet & exotic looks & obviously you feel the same.They ooze sex appeal [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links