Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Know what I would do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Know what I would do?
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you already know what I do to boys like you. I find that you have a foot fetish, and just love stinky feet, so I use it to my advantage.
Making you weak in the knees with my toes and soles is such a turn on for me. I love to make a shoe sniffer such as yourself in hale my stinky tennies and enjoy every devious minute of it!

I bet your getting a boner just thinking about it aren't you? Thinking of my slick soles, fresh from the shoe, stinky wonderful feet, being rubbed all over your face, forced to smell their aroma.......hahahahaha your so easy!
Gotta love it!
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a Dream Come True...Well it would be a dream come true! You are Increadable Goddess Sweet! Have a Happy New Year! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed i would be predictably stiff as a rod when forced to smell the feet of such a gorgeous athletic mistress. i would love to smell them after your workout

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sexy MST!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links