Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The slow tease series 6

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The slow tease series 6
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooo La la boys...come and get it!
SHINY BLACK SPANDEX & LEATHER BOOTS
HHHHHHmmmmmmmm what would a boy give to stuff his face into my spandex covered ass and stroke hi cock to my leather boots?

Well, by the end of this video, you'd do anything for me. A good slow tease just like the doctor ordered. You get to watch my ass wiggle and jiggle. Yummy! All the while your hand firmly grasping that cock and wanking till theres no tommorrow!

One glimpse at my perfect feet slithering from their boots, and you will be puddy in my hands.

Get your New Year wanking session off to an explsive start. LOL

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."what would a boy give to stuff his face into my spandex covered ass.....You get to watch my ass wiggle and jiggle".....

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha thought so!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links