Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wifes feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wifes feet
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my NYs resolutions is to take more pics/vids of our nightly foot fun sessions.

Unfortunately her bog toenail cracked from being long hence why its a bit shorter than the left one.

Enjoy

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 04, 2010, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: JZ Wand ]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love toes like that!!Awesome soles too...Please post more... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Love toes like that!!Awesome soles too...Please post more... [Thumbs Up]

Thanks. Like I said one of my 2010 resolutions is to take more pics and vids of our foot fun sessions
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good resolution for all of us- hope to see more of her!!!! I don't even like black polish but I think her toes are awesome!!! Thanks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh so so sexy.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

The shoes shes wearing are our favorite as it stinks her feet up just a bit which means they get more intense attention paid to them!

She had never had her feet paid any attention to prior to us getting together.

Now she freaks out if we arent doing something with them at least once a day.

Life is good!!!!

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles. Love the arch!! Love it. Glad they get stinky in those flip flops. Are they platform flip flops? If so, you can get a deep toe print in them and you can run your fingers over the foot print in the foam. Oh and the smell is heavenly. :-) (drools).

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will try and continue getting some good pics on a more regular basis.
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Hers some other pics I found:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are so hot, i love long toe nails
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JZ Wand
Now she freaks out if we arent doing something with them at least once a day.

Sounds like you're a very happy man! How cool is that!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Thanks guys. Just popsted a few more pics of her soles. Check them out.

Didnt even see this post was bumped back to the top!

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice meaty toes too!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links