Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Izzy's Feature Set from Footsie Tootsies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Izzy's Feature Set from Footsie Tootsies
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone. I haven't been hitting up the board as much the last few days with the holidays and all, but I really wanted to give some props to Those Toes over at Footsie Tootsies for this awesome feature set of Izzy. I really think Those Toes has some awesome girls like Lyn, Gina, Skye, Mackenzie, Marilyn, Celeste... and the list goes on! BUT... I think one of his best is Izzy and I just love how playful this girls comes across in her sets. She's surely one I'd love to have in front of my camera.

Thanks Those Toes & Wu for this awesome Feature set.

Izzy's Feature Set @ Wu's Feetlinks

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am *so* with you on this one, Patrick! I think she is gorgeous and has really amazing eyes to boot!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any reason why out of 56 pics on Wu's Feetures she is not showing AT ALL the top of her feet..?

I'd love to see her toes/toenails..!!!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heehee... No one is ever happy. Do sole shots and the toe people are mad. Do toe shots and the sole people complain. Do both and you get those wanting them in stockings and not bare. Put her in stockings and they wished she was bare. Etc... I'm sure there are some toe shots of Izzy floating around on Footsie Tootsies or in the contribution section.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Heehee... No one is ever happy. Do sole shots and the toe people are mad. Do toe shots and the sole people complain. Do both and you get those wanting them in stockings and not bare. Put her in stockings and they wished she was bare. Etc... I'm sure there are some toe shots of Izzy floating around on Footsie Tootsies or in the contribution section.

Patrick

Word.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links