Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toes, soles in heels and bare (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toes, soles in heels and bare
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am postinfg several type of pics of my wife's sexy peds. Please vote as to the favorite view. Toes, bare or with heels, soles, bare or with heels, tippy toe or C/S. I am trying to make things a little fun. It seems that we are getting more guys sharing pics of there significant other' feet on this forum and we should all make an efffort to take part and make a comment..  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a sole man and those are some great wrinkled soles. so the soles shot gets my vote.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic pics domitilo, shes got the whole package with those feet, the soles and toes are great, love the cum pic too [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm a sole guy as well, but my favorite pics is the first one of her toes.

I could not agree more about making encouraging comments when new members (or us old members) post pics of wives or gf's- not leave out our limited amount of female members who post themselves.

While I would not want people to post insincere comments (or fucking rude ones ala the Mousepad), it is surprising that most posts get very few comments, and we have over 37,000 members here now.

Personally-I'm very appreciative of every amatuer post here- whether or not I find the material appealing.

Anyway- Thanks again for sharing your wife!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo nice!!Love her soles..Lucky man...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CS for me. Love seeing those beautiful feet and toes covered in cum. Wonderful set!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice heels! lovely

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

all thoes pics are sexy, loving the one with her foot slipping out her heels, her soles look sooooooo delicious.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roscoe
Board Regular
Member # 20559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roscoe   Email roscoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's feet as always are so lovely, I'm hard pressed to remember ever seeing feet more beautiful than these. The first two are my favorites with the first one getting my top vote. Thank you for sharing.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pretty toes must always be on view.

Excellent shots.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4th one definitely! [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a sole man but also like the bare toes pics too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellywrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellywrinkles   Author's Homepage   Email Smellywrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definetely prefer the wrinkled soles... simply awesome!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Pics a winner for me!

all are great pics..... as usual.

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links