Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Here....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Here....
ARF0079
Board Regular
Member # 36444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARF0079   Author's Homepage   Email ARF0079   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I am new here to the board. A friend of mine directed me me to it. I have sat and checked out the threads and this is quite the interesting place [Smile]

I can see everyone has a specific love and I am offering my services up. I am a model and have been doing custom "foot fetish" pics for a while now. I am always available to do custom pics and usually send in a prompt fashion. My customers have never complained, in fact they usually have nothing but really good things to say because I'm willing to go above and beyond to give them what they want [Wink]

As for how it works, you can either message me here or shoot me an email (amberrae0079@yahoo.com) and explain your request to me. I will say now that nudity is rare but not off the table. It all depends on price. I'm more of a fan of implied nudity and my feet being displayed in a sexy fashion.

Here are a couple of links to examples of my pics. Hope you like and will want to do business [Smile]

http://modelmayhm-0.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090625/19/4a443915e200a.jpg
http://modelmayhm-0.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090625/20/4a443a3b58d75.jpg

--------------------
Thanks so much for your support,
A-Rae

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuporman1976
Board Regular
Member # 24172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuporman1976   Email stuporman1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very attractive. I may be emailing you. [Smile]
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazzy
Board Regular
Member # 26667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazzy   Email shazzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pmed you [Smile]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Amber!

Welcome to the [Wu] forum!

I hope you enjoy it here. I might just have to send you an email! [Wink]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you look thick and juicy sweety! Very sexy pics. Would like to see more!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links