Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » British Foot Fetish - www.britishfootgirls.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British Foot Fetish - www.britishfootgirls.com
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of you may remember me posting some content here a while ago to advise that I was in the process of setting up a foot fetish site dedicated to UK girls and their beautiful feet. Well finally, after nearly 2 years of hard work I am delighted to announce that the webiste is now fully operational and is called www.britishfootgirls.com

Our mission is simple. Find great looking amateur girl next door type models and produce fantastic foot fetish material. All our photographers love feet and we work hard to produce content that we know you guys will enjoying seeing.

The photographs are taken using a high end digital SLR camera with professional lighting and all our videos are shot in true High Definition. Our typical video file is nearly 500mb in size!

Anyway, I think I've done enough talking, so on that note I will leave you with a few sample photos of Danielle. She is 18 years old and a College Student from Bradford in the UK with dainty Size 5 (UK) feet.

I hope that she inspires you to check out the preview area of the site and I look forward to seeing you there.

Warm wishes

Brit

-

-
[IMG]
 -
http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq69/Ian1980/IMG_0410.jpg[/IMG]
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot, I love the uk
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RULE BRITTANIA !! [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers guys!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to have those in mah face [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheerio to those sexy toes [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Thanks Guys! Just to answer a few questions I have been receiving:-

(1) The site has about 20 models, 30 HD Videos and over 3000 pictures.

(2) Yes we do have content from girls that have genuinely stinky feet. We make our models wear their socks for 3 days before doing the shoot.

We have another update on Friday and you'll love her even more than Danielle! She is Number 2 in the FHM high street honeys!

Speak soon!

Brit

--------------------
 -

mdr
Loyal Member
Member # 35013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mdr   Email mdr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being british I love the site [Tongue]

How often do you update the site?

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's a little hottie with bangtacular feet! Cheers to you sir!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has delicious toes!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congradulations on your site. this model is a cutie with beautiful toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Cheers guys! next update is Friday

--------------------
 -

Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] OMFG!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links