Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Gf's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Gf's Feet
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this is my first post here and I just got a new phone finally so I figured I'd show some pics of my gfs feet.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet ur a lucky man , would love to see some footjob pics in the future
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samuraixl
Board Regular
Member # 3916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samuraixl   Email samuraixl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M-a-g-n-i-f-i-q-u-e
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got her to send me some pics earlier while she was sitting in class. She had to take off her shoe and sock to get these pics and there were people sitting on both sides of her

-

-

she was kinda nervous when she did it so those were the best pics she got, but she did send me a video with her wiggling her toes that was really great.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the posts. those are some very nice looking feet [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Here's a couple of more pics that she sent to me from work.

-

-

[ January 24, 2010, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: omega2215 ]

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has nice feet. thanks for sharing man.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links