Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Free clip and pics offer from kara!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free clip and pics offer from kara!
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I am in need of some help. I am looking for someone to make a few banners and other things for me. This would entail viewing a few of my clips on my clips4sale store and the contents of my website. This would entail a free month subscription to my site, and 5 of my footjob clips free of charge in order to create the.

PM me on here, or e-mail me at karasfootsite@gmail.com if anyone is interested so I can fill you in on the details.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara what a coincidence...I do graphic design and as you will see on my 6,000'th post as well as my new avatar, there's a cover I made with you on it. PM me if you're still interested!

[ January 29, 2010, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: A&F_FootDude_05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links