Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Work Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work Candids
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a call for assistance today from one of the cutest, friendliest and flirtiest girls that i work with- who also happens to have very cute feet. She happened to be in a room behind a counter all by herself where I had to go to assist her. She had already kicked off her sandals (it has warmed back up in Florida- mid 70's today). Had a great time snapping a few pics of her playful feet while she assisted customers on the other side of the counter.
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great candid pics.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Dude, these are great candids.

Thanks man. It's about the closest I've been able to get to a girl to photograph.

quote:
Almost like she was doing different positions for you...
So funny you mentioned. It's exactly how I felt as I was posting them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff man!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my god those are super sexy! good job at seeing the opportunity and taking it! did you get a chance to see what size her feet are by any chance??
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by squiggy1980:
my god those are super sexy! good job at seeing the opportunity and taking it! did you get a chance to see what size her feet are by any chance??

I'd guess she's a 6-7 size. I saw her earlier in the day in another location and thought "man I wish I could get some pics"- had no idea I'd get that great of an opportunity. Got such a rush when I came around the counter and saw her barefoot. Her anklet really stands out too.
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, you're lucky to work with those cute feet
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM YUM!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, i need a job like that.

i think she was posing for you! [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are super cute! I love the anklet, Arches and silver toes! You are a lucky man, my partners at work is either a dude or a woman who never wears sandals
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work mate those are some super shots!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Get more. How do you get away with it?
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Dude, these are great candids. Almost like she was doing different positions for you...

LOVE the last pic. If you were to sneak some more of this gal's feet, I would not complain for a moment. Thanks.

Yeah for sure she's posing for you there man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work. Those are solid candids. I'd be chatting her up all the time.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links