Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lexi's Legs 'N' Arches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lexi's Legs 'N' Arches
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St. Valentine's Day is just days away. In this preview set, Sexy Lexi truly delivers the best. One single look at her sexiest legs and high arched feet, and you'll be on your knees and sniff the monitor. Let me know what all of you think of this Hall of Famer... [Wink]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is a hall of famer just like you said. Tony, you ever disappoint though. great Pics!! Killer arches and Soft looking heels man. great job

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn straight, Tony. After all these years, Lexi is still at the top of my spank list [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, Bondo.

BTW... On February 13th, our sexy Lexi will be celebrating her birthday. Let's all wish our legendary high arched sweetheart the very happiest of birthdays!!!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There aren't enough superlatives in the English language for Lexi. Her legs and feet are just indescribably incredible. Her photos just leave me speechless most of the time. That photo by the door- those awesome arches, double anklets, endless legs- oh my God!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah? How old is Lexi? Or would that be a bad question? [Laugh] [Nana]

Happy birthday to her anyway! [Kiss] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is just sexi as f*ck! Wow.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all of you! Tony, you rock!
I love to make all of you nuts!! This is so much fun! Now I need a good foot massage for my b-day. Who is willing?

xoxo
Lexi

--------------------
lexi@lexisfootfetish.com

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind going first... and to the playas-- Please feel free to give Lexi a foot massage.

Happy Birthday, Miss Lexi Parker!!!!!

--------------------
Tony

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Yup. Lexi probably has the most jacked-off-to feet in the history of human civilisation. No, really - who else's feet get masturbated to that much? [Woot] [Laugh]

--------------------

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter who comes along, no one can top Lexi.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdawg1
Board Regular
Member # 30865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdawg1   Email kdawg1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi, I will gladly take you up on that offer.:-)
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ch15x
Elite Trooper
Member # 12382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ch15x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy b-day, lexi! [Cheers]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I've created a birthday present for Lexi this morning. It took me about 2 to 3 hours trying to find the perfect song that I truly love one of the best high arched models in the world. Here's the link--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQRxd55Cjo

Let me know what all of you think of this video being dedicated to our b'day girl.

[Wink]

--------------------
Tony

tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lexi:
Thanks to all of you! Tony, you rock!
I love to make all of you nuts!! This is so much fun! Now I need a good foot massage for my b-day. Who is willing?

xoxo
Lexi

I would love to give you a good foot massage. Your feet are so sexy. By the way my birthday is 2 days after yours, so it would be a treat for me if I could enjoy your feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links