Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend, continued...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend, continued...
jimmyP
Board Regular
Member # 28837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmyP   Author's Homepage   Email jimmyP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more shots that I took when we got together. Hope everyone likes them

(the previous ones are here.. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=019431)

She has promised to send me some shots of her toes with polish on them..

In the meantime...

-  -  -
 -

here is the original set..
web page

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmyP
Board Regular
Member # 28837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmyP   Author's Homepage   Email jimmyP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can see the old pics here:

OLDER SHOTS

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet indeed!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet would be really cute if she would get rid of the callouses on her big toes and pamper her feet a bit more. Had a ladyfriend whose big toes has the same callouses on them, in no time I had them off and they looked good. By the way, I'll volunteer for the job!!!LOL

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eww

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should probably get rid of those hairs too - the weird toe/toenail shape and calluses I don't mind so much, but any sight of hair and I usually look away.

Regardless, you're probably going to get some nasty comments - people have a very narrow minded idea of a "perfect" foot - but everyone that posts content, especially original content, should be applauded.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but everyone that posts content, especially original content, should be applauded.
Agree and put some toenail polish on them piggies and we're in business! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love naked toes, and she's got good ones, welcome her to the world of feet for me!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad.. as they say, they show potential. a little tlc to smooth out her rouch spots (literally [Wink] ) and nice pedicure with some nail polish and she'llbe ready for the bright lights and the big city of the foot fetish enthusiast.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes! They are very sexy! Would love to see them after a bit of pampering! [Big Grin]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links