Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more latina wrinkle soles!! (cousin)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more latina wrinkle soles!! (cousin)
israelfunky
Board Regular
Member # 37976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for israelfunky   Email israelfunky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right here
http://community.webshots.com/album/569890545XExCoz

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics man...Great stuff..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
israelfunky
Board Regular
Member # 37976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for israelfunky   Email israelfunky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks !!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So since she knows about your fetish has she asked what else besides pics you would like to do? Do you think she would let you do anythign to her great feet and toes? They look great would get me hard eveytime I heard the words family occasion...lol...Would enjoy hearing all about it..
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pics man
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
israelfunky
Board Regular
Member # 37976

she knows i like feet yeah but what i told her that day was that i was trying to do a website about feet and she said yes! but what she dont know is that the pics were just for me and ofcourse to share with yall!!
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is pretty cute and i would love to lick every wrinkle on those soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool shots!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links