Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Answering requests: Flip Flop Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Answering requests: Flip Flop Pics
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You asked for them, you got them. I snapped a few shots (OK, lots of shots) while we were watching The Olympics. Here are a couple. As always, keep the requests and comments (and yourselves) coming. Su loves all of your compliments!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/46c46268426824

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f2d87268426985

[ March 01, 2010, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: theboy ]

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous! I love her legs, her toes are perfect, very, very sexy! Could you please describe what this gorgeous goddess looks like, please! Age, ethnicity, height, weight, shoe size, hair color, eye color? I would love to picture her while I gawk at her sexy legs and feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! I personally prefer the nails a little shorter, but those feet are sexy as hell. They look like they could use a little lotion, though: If you don't want to apply it I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand ;p
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the flip flops pics! OUTSTANDING~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you all like. Here's more. Be sure to check out her previous pics in the adult section.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3d55f168509565

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7ee59468509983

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole shot is a work of art!!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very sexy!

If I went on, I'd gush (double entendre intended).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, full nails - the kind every woman who secretly wishes for sexy feet wants!
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Here is a little info on Su, since you asked: she is Asian, 30-something, stands 5'1" in her bare feet and weighs 115 lbs. Her measurements are 36C, 26, 36 (she is quite athletic and built like a brick shit-house!) And of course, the stat you all care most about...her feet are a size 6, are softer than anyone can imagine and they smell incredible. She has been wearing heels since she was a child (her mother insisted). Talk about a dream come true!
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really a HUUUUUGE fan of Flip Flops. If you didn't mind, I would love to spend a night with her flip flops... [Smile] Perfect feet!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Just one more to keep you going...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a02dd369852629

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff..She keeps those toes up nice.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot- especially with the flip-flops!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links