Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brand NEW Brooke from the Philly Foot Parties! Soles, Tops, Calves!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand NEW Brooke from the Philly Foot Parties! Soles, Tops, Calves!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

Sorry, I haven't posted here in weeks. We had a lot of shoots get canceled due to the snow out here. It's been crazy! We have three shoots booked for this week - two hot never seen before 18 year olds - one is a redhead with freckles named Jamie and another blond stunner named Vanessa Cage - a 1st time anal scene with her and of course you'll get to see her feet and also Casey Chase. We shot some material at the Foot Party here in Philly this past Sat night - foot worship, solo and also tickling! [Wu]

We have a new site called www.utickleme.com. it's not ready yet, but should be this week....hopefully, lol.

Here is Brooke - she's 19, real nice meaty soles - size 9 or 9.5, I believe, she says it in her clip. She has awesome calves, too - she used to run track in high school. She works our foot parties and is available for Private Sessions - next party is 3/6 and it's our VIP Party where you get total privacy in all of your foot sessions. For info, please send an email to phillyfootparty@gmail.com. No Private Messages here, please.

www.hotnsexyfeet.com
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.utickleme.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14809

Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighttroper
Major Player
Member # 37866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nighttroper   Email Nighttroper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy shots [Wink]
realy like em [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.feet-per-view.com/?s=101627&dp=1

--now with a new pic every day ;-)--

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the good guy
Loyal Member
Member # 23859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the good guy   Email the good guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yeahh!!!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delicious girl! i like!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links