Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » latina actress Paula Garces barefoot scene

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: latina actress Paula Garces barefoot scene
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found this.Obviously old,never bothered to watch it but definitely would have if i knew it showed her feet [Mmm] .There are 2-3 scenes of her barefoot/soles.Undressing & in the shower.If only there was no water covering her feet in the shower that would have made my day seeing a clear c/u of her feet [Drool]
Does anyone know if this is from a tv series or movie?.She's [Drool] [Jerkoff]

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=53046852

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Oscar,FootBoy1 etc what you think haha it's nothing much but it seems very rare that we get to see her feet [Big Grin]

Check this link,scroll down to the 2nd then 3rd pic & you'll see they cropped her barefeet in the pic!!! & it's a nice c/u color shot!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Violent]
http://www.paula-garces.net/press/giant_mag.pdf

[ February 23, 2010, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal- you know I saw some ad on television the other day with her and immediately thought of you

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Good deal- you know I saw some ad on television the other day with her and immediately thought of you

Wow thanks Oscar! yeah she's my fav actress atm but i've always had a thing for her.She's a natural beauty.Just imagine looking up at that cute face & into those sexy eyes while sucking on her toes [Thud] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links