Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW* White nails on page 4 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW* White nails on page 4
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have been pretty busy AGAIN, I'm trying very hard to update frequently, but that is turning out to be harder than expected. [Cry]
The site is doing well, and I have a view guest models that should be appearing soon. One girl that I actually met on myspace, she's so gorgeous, and I was shocked when she agreed to let me shoot pictures of her feet! Then I have one of my close foot girl friends Nynjastarr doing a shoot exclusively for ShortLivedTyranny.com, so you won't want ot miss that!! (I'm actually very excited to view them myself!) Anyways, the weather has been getting a lot warmer, and I finally could bare to stay barefoot outside for more than 10 minutes, and the results were great! [Smile]
Much love,
SLT

Love Me, Love Me Knot

-
 -

[ March 15, 2010, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks SLT
very nice

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are still freaking awesome!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Mmm] [Hop] [Hump]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking great there SLT! Glad the site is doing well.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!!!!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

thank you! [Smile]
jt78
Board Regular
Member # 30866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt78   Email jt78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you twitter
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture Nr. 4 is absolutely amazing. Tasty looiking wrinkles
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah.. nice pics! love the B&W pix... always in sexy form:) love the hair !!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots as always, I love your little toes [Smile] .
Interesting your wearing a DARE shirt, as we just got rid of our program, lack of interest ( or so the state tells us ). We were down to 200 or so schools in the state. We chose to keep ours, but now we call it STAR. It's great because the
logo is built right in with our badges. Now we just have to resrtipe our car!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilove your delicious toes, sexy pink flops i like smell..
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see you around again. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links