Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » unaware feet dangers - special effects!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unaware feet dangers - special effects!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unware feet dangers
 -
beautiful and sexy goddess kissa is lying on her bed, reading a book. she wiggle her devine, long, black-polished toes lazily, and little does she know about the tiny foot-freak fan at her gigantic soles! his fetish and lust for her amazing feet was so overwhelming, he got himself shrunk down to less then 1" tall, just to get a chance to taste his fantasy for real! sometimes fantasies can be dangerous. this clip features special-effects & sounds, composed together with some great camera views(extreme shots & close-ups), and the tiny man effects looks so good it just seems real. undoubtedly the entrance of GSF to special-effects is the begining of a new era in fulfilling this amazing and unique giantess/shrinking fantasy and bringing it to life.

the clip will be available tonight at 19333, a short time later at 19598(hd), and also at our zone at gary's fetishlands - www.hebrewgiantess.com. enjoy! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://rapidshare.com/files/365414778/kissa2169_unaware_feet_dangers_SFX_hd_trailer.mp4

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice affects.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into giantess stuff.But awesome looking feet...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like GTS stuff! Especially if it's combined with foot stuff! And this is really nice! Great effects, man!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links