Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first shoot
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to share with everyone my first shoot. I know its now perfect but i was nervous as hell LOL. The skinny chick was decent, but the one with glasses was totally into it, she has modeled before and it shows i think. Let me know your thoughts...

http://s840.photobucket.com/home/footlover75

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Admirer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. [Thumbs Up]
What are their shoe sizes and ages?

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skinny girl is 19, glasses girl is 22. and im not sure about the sizes, but i will ask, me and the girl with glasses have plans for another shoot next week
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Admirer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Really good job, man.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

both are size 8s
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking models. You should see if they are open to g/g foot worship! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

I tried LOL The skinny one said she isnt into that, but the other girl would have
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! what was the story with these models?

Did you put an ad out? Any compensation?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job man...hopefully this opens doors to more shootings! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the girl with the glasses is soooo sexy. her feet are gorgeous.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet, especially glasses girl. [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice job man.. good stuff!!!!! i look forward to seeing more from the trio of you

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to seeing more!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with the majority. The girl in glasses is hot!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links