Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Free Comic Wallpaper Staring Mindee (1 of 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Free Comic Wallpaper Staring Mindee (1 of 2)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,
I told you I'd be posting some extras to go along with Mindee's feature set here at Wu's.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mindeefeat01.html

Well, here is one of those items. It's Free Comic (part 1 of 2) done to the scale of a widescreen wallpaper, 1920x1200. My original plan was to just make this a stand alone wallpaper design, but I liked how it turned out so much that there is a second part to it that will be posted next week.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought your combination of sexy feet and comic was brilliant, and very refreshing. I am a past collector of comic books, and still enjoy and appreciate that particular media. So to see sexy feet and comics together in a shoot, well I could not be more pleased.

Well done, sir...and already looking forward to your next series.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked it and I finally got some feedback on this piece. When I was in middle school I wanted to be a comic book artist. Well, I went to art school and got into the graphic design field, but I still really enjoy the comics. I sadly don't draw them much these days, but I thought this offered me a perfect opportunity to blend the photography, graphic design and world of comic books into a creative little treat for all of you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AARONEOUS
Board Regular
Member # 33147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AARONEOUS   Author's Homepage   Email AARONEOUS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More More More More!!!!

--------------------
"Her soles left their imprint on my soul."

http://neokiddross.com/

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah man that was awesome and original!!! I love it!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Idea! This could be the next best thing!!!
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Emillo,

Tuesday night/Wednesday morning check back on the photos section as I'll be posting the second part and the conclusion to this particular comic.

afw4u,

Thanks a ton. When I sent it to Mindee, she was laughing her ass off. It also helped me tell her that I'd love to be that guy she was talking to in it. LOL

John K. Kryton,

Well, like I said above, there is another part to this particular series set to be posted this coming week. Don't miss out on it. As for future ones, I planned on doing them to all the comic themed sets as I want to do some more of those, but looking at it now, maybe I should do them here and there to other sets or maybe some of the popular exisiting ones.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go, Patrick!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links