Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wifes feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My wifes feet...
Stueyuk
Board Regular
Member # 8025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stueyuk   Email Stueyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,
My wife has known about my fetish for a long time, and only very recently has she actually started to realise that she does in fact have great feet (well I think that anyway).

I have uploaded some pictures (found here - http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559439265YiOsgB) that I had of her feet and she said that if people liked her feet she would let me take some more pictures of her feet. BUT what she wants to know is what people like to see? So...
If you would like to see more of her feet what colour varnish do you like, what do you want to see in the pictures, I may even let her take some pictures of her giving me a foot job - whatever you want really.

Anyway let us know as we have some free time this evening where we can take more.

If you want to email us, I have set up - feet@dnsdirect.co.uk so you can mail us directly.

Look forward to your requests.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] Cant see the page...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
[Cry] Cant see the page...

I can't either.I'm sure once we see her feet people will make more specific requests- but good quality shots of pretty toes and soles are always the way to start.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stueyuk
Board Regular
Member # 8025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stueyuk   Email Stueyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://community.webshots.com/user/slclover sorry dont know why its not working - try that...
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan32
Board Regular
Member # 163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan32         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife has amazing feet there's so many things I would like to do to them...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...Keep posting..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! her feet are beautiful!!!! what size USA are they??? i would loooove to suck on her toes and see her her toes spreading
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sit her down and without warning, shove those sexy feet in your mouth and then thank her for letting you do so, that's an order. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice legs and pretty feet! I would love to see more of her for sure! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful and very sexy too. Very smooth soles.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are beautiful, thank you [Smile]
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can see them now- I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, of course her soles need cum on them.
What feet don't need that?

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links