Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Demi Moore's baresoles upclose.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Demi Moore's baresoles upclose.
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, Everyone...

Here is a twitter pic Demi Moore posted on her twitter page yesterday. I think it looks awesome, too!! The pic is in reference to her having a "no shoes day" as she called it.

Then last night I turn on Leno and she is on. I came in on the tail end of her interview and she has her heels off, and is doing the interview barefoot. She looks spectacular!

I cannot find the clip on youtube or google, but if you got to the NBC website, under the tonight show...you can see the interview. You can so see Leno check out her feet when she first sits down. He looks over his desk to her high heeled feet. Check it out.

Here is her twitter pic. What size do you think her feet are?

http://twitpic.com/1e4bmt

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this link works
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/demi-moore-part-1/17w000dro

Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read on a blog that she said she had size 6 feet, which i think is about the perfect size. i always thought that her feet were muuuch bigger then that...guess not though. probably gonna go rent striptease today and jerk off to her..mmmmm
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfanatic23
Board Regular
Member # 35577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfanatic23   Email footfanatic23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I think I just feel in love

--------------------
What can I say, I guess I am just a freak.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that's a profound pic, is that really her?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellywrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellywrinkles   Author's Homepage   Email Smellywrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an instant classic... One of the finest celebrity sole shots I have ever seen!!! Can only imagine how wrinkled they get when she points her toes!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Wow that's a profound pic, is that really her?

yup! it is...i saw the pic on leno
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's the real deal alright. She showed the pic on Leno, and kicked her heels off on the show. Something to do with a charity for shoes for those without. I prefer her to be without!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at the pic and think; 'Gross,Those have been wrapped around Bruces and Kutchner's hairy assess"; but then I look again and wipe the keyboard off for the third time. Prolly the best celeb sole-shot ever!!!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:
I hope this link works
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/demi-moore-part-1/17w000dro

Well done for using Bing mate. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And fuck it's rare to have a posed celebrity sole-shot...all those with star-eyes are clearly going to be made up with this one... [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look kinda puffy... but I'd suck 'em down regardless, 'cause at least the toes look really sweet! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you imagine how tasty she must've been around when they made "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire"?! [Thud]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a fabulous pic. Her soles are just beautifully soft. I can't think of why someone wouldn't want to indulge himself in those? [Hump]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links