Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Arches on the Dash: Updated.. High Arches in the Hot Tub (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Arches on the Dash: Updated.. High Arches in the Hot Tub
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few my wife Andi took on the way home from the Rays game earlier... Damn her arches are off the charts!!
Thanks for the all the support and comments..
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ April 16, 2010, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: aerodrew ]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yerp great arches indeed, you are a lucky man!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drooooiid...

Sorry couldn't resist! And she does have superb arches!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think I was at that game ...
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I think she distracted the YANKEES with her gorgeous feet, because they were out of it!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like baseball, but i like thos arches
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn...i always look forward to seeing those gorgeous feet. outstanding in every way! she is just another reason that FL can't be touched when it comes to feet!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing quite like a pretty girl taking pictures on her own pretty feet just for our enjoyment. We are so lucky to have so many, so willing....

Among the tops is certainly Andi. Perfect toes, sky high arches and, as Elizabeth said, can't beat that FLA tan!

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet & arches are breathtaking as always.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed Those arches are awesome!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's high arches are DEFINITELY off the chain!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only say WOW!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Andi's high arches are DEFINITELY off the chain!!!!

What up peeps?? Thanks for all the nice comments..
Especially gotta like the props from the "high arch" connoisseur himself..
Here's some I shot some while we were sitting in our hot tub with a underwater camera I just bought... The problem was trying to keep the lens from fogging up..
Check em out..
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesnt get better than that.

Thanks dude

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links