Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nylons Updates - Ashley's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nylons Updates - Ashley's
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] Nylons and Black Thong Sandals, Reef Flip Flops and Blue Nylons and Nylons and Flip Flops

-  -  -

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her Nylon pictures are truly gorgeous

--------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it! Such perfect toes.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool.. nylon done with flipflops:) rare.. but never the less.. cool

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! So sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 14 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she is truly awesome. I requested the set with the black polish and joined her site because of the other two. [Bow Down]

Gorgeous feet, long sexy toes, cute toe rings, awesome pedicure, and the shoes about killed me! Massive thumbs up! [Thud] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Looking for more like this, or my avatar:
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look for some more this week! Next set a reddish color with nylons and red thong heeled slides!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

quote:
Originally posted by ashleysfoottease:
Look for some more this week! Next set a reddish color with nylons and red thong heeled slides!

Wow that will be great fun then [Woot]
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashleysfoottease:

Oh, yeah! Can't wait! Gonna drool me a lake in anticipation... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
cool.. nylon done with flipflops:) rare.. but never the less.. cool

Too rare! It needs to happen more often! I love this stuff! [Woot]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Just wait new set is coming soon!
[Wink]

ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New set done. Posting on Tuesday!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new update with the red sandals! You rule! [Woot] [Woot] [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

[ April 20, 2010, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: dnd3dm ]

--------------------
 -

ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Please tell me how you like the new set! Do you like jeans with the nylons and thong sandals? If so that gives me an idea for my next set!
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Yes!!! Gorgeous! [Woot]

I love the idea, but also please see my e-mail.

Thanks again! Great stuff! [Thumbs Up]

[ April 20, 2010, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: dnd3dm ]

--------------------
 -

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Red Thong Sandals with Nylons, Gold Platforms and Pink Polish and 1 special art work from ashleysfoottease made by me! ENJOY [Smile]

-  -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links