Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My amazing GF and a few others..for Short Lived Tyranny

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My amazing GF and a few others..for Short Lived Tyranny
Aqua
Board Regular
Member # 38936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aqua   Email Aqua   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Long time follower of Wu's (who isn't?) lol and decided to post on here. I help brittany run " www.shortlivedtyranny.com " and am gonna be posting guest models (my own) updates on her site soon, in addition to her amazing feet. Lol..So I'm gonna post a few girls that would pose for the site on here..and you guys tell me how ya like them? =p

I figured Brittany's already posting like crazy on this site..I might as well give you guys another reason to sign up.. Lol

The first are of my g/f.. the others are just friends. Enjoy!

-aqua

This is my g/fs feet..shes 22.

-  -

2 other friends..Mary and Brittany (18)

-  -
 -

Lemme know! Love the feedback! =] [Woot]

[ April 16, 2010, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Aqua ]

--------------------
Check out http://www.shortlivedtyranny.com !

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice so far, would love to see tops [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very lovely soles, thank you!!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont be afraid to shoot the tops! They are the first thing you see on a woman when you see her in sandals anyway. The soles come when your laying down together and your ready to smother yourself in them [Wink]

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aqua
Board Regular
Member # 38936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aqua   Email Aqua   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they weren't the most pedicured feet in the world but they told me if I decide to keep taking pics that they're both getting pedicures..so I'm excited. =p Here's what I got of tops! Apologies I didn't get more, but I'm a HUGE fan of soles!

Enjoy!
-Aqua

-
 -

--------------------
Check out http://www.shortlivedtyranny.com !

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate, great stuff!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, thank you. Im a happy man now.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy:)
Def keep shooting them;)

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAY awesome. Can't wait for more. [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOve to see the gf's tops...great soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, love that sole scrunch pic. My favorite [Tongue] Of course they aren't "perfect plastic model feet", but I like these more [Big Grin]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Have them grow those nails out just a little more and they will be perfect. Your girlfriends feet are just sexy and hot by the way. Is she ticklish on her feet?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links