Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Teeny Footjob Pics & Vids ; )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Teeny Footjob Pics & Vids ; )
mia valentine
Board Regular
Member # 38342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia valentine   Author's Homepage   Email mia valentine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of fresh new faces and feet! I love to take requests and I'm even starting to do Private Session Videos. This gives you the chance to live out any fantasies that you may have. Nothing is too weird for me ; ) Let us document it on video so you can remember it for the rest of your life!
Here are some new stills from some of our newest videos at www.clips4sale.com/37097

-  -  -
Email us at TeenyToes@hotmail.com

MWAH!
Jess

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia, I love all your photos/posts, but you have to keep these adult posts in the adult section. There are some reasons as to why, so just wanted to give you another heads up on that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting why there even IS an adult section, as whether or not the material contains nudity, it's a sexual fetish, so people under 18 still shouldn't necessarily be viewing it. Teenage hormones and innocent fetishes may result in high sexual frustration which may lead to *ahem* "surprise sex." [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links