Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Unpolished toes!! Up close!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unpolished toes!! Up close!!
FootsieToes09
Major Player
Member # 36624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootsieToes09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gina's long toes and unpolished!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Plz comment ^^

Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy,

love the attractive, irrisistable shape of the big toenail, absolutely love the shape of the nail, it makes the foot irrisistable attractive...

feet like these dn't need any special attention like polish and stuff like that, I really find these kind of feet so attractive that they don't even need to be well kept, they would still be attractive to me.

thanks for the picture, didn't mind looking at those feet up close at all.

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polish or not,Ginas feet are soo sexy...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, love naked toes [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! Her big toes are so sexy! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is my heaven right there.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and me too...! all of the above.. brilliant!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need a bit of TLC!!!
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links