Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Home...Back with my favorite SEA soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home...Back with my favorite SEA soles!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks,

Back to share a few images with everyone as I haven't been able to contribute lately. I was actually separated from the little lady for a little over 6 months, certainly not by choice, but due to my career... I total missed her plump little soles and the woman they're attached to of course!!!

We're back at home now and having a blast (she was staying with family while I was on the road). Amazingly, on our first night back together, she was up for photos. I should've known as she painted her nails but must admit being pretty surprised SHE actually initiated taking the pics. Honestly, I was substantially more interested in the rest of her but she got pretty foot frisky and the photo's became part of foreplay I guess... I mean it worked, I was quite fired up by the time it was "Go time". Appears she knows me a lot better than I know myself [Wink] Then again, after being away for that long it really didn't take much to get me fired up. Anyway, a memorable night, phenomenal sex, and even a few pics (of her feet only!). It's great to be home [Big Grin]

Here are the pics, pretty tame stuff. Can't believe I made it 6 months without these little South East Asian soles. Going to suck when I have to head out again... Man it's going to be a rough year! [Cry]

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

And one from a later date, more foot fun. Her soles after a long day of shopping & just before a little foot massage... This is as dirty as they get!

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian feet,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you know it Oscar... Asian & Latina, my two favorite flavors! [Big Grin]

Thanks for looking my friend [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I feel bad for you. Don't know what the rest of her looks like but she has very cute feet, which is enough to drive any of us crazy. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

I really wish she'd let me post a head-shot but that pretty much a nogo. She's quite petit at 4'11" & about 105lbs. She's in her early 30's now but looks a lot younger... I love her hair most of all (feet a close second) [Wink] I think she's a real hottie... I feel pretty fortunate, may pop the question soon.

Thanks again for the reply [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some great feet that sucks you had to leave
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks Rashad, yeah it pretty much sucked. Next trip will be shorter... I hope! [Wink]

Asiafoot

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wifeysfeet
Board Regular
Member # 20377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wifeysfeet   Email wifeysfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! I feel for you! I can't even go a week with out a footjob! Your lady has really pretty feet! Enjoy! Lucky!!!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks dude, same same here! [Wink] I've been away from here before (nature of my career) but this last 6 month stretch was rough. Thanks for the comps as well [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links