Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kellie in Flats on a Foosball Table (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kellie in Flats on a Foosball Table
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to have Kellie back in this week's update. She's been so busy as of late and it was going on months since we last got together for some photos. While at work she's always throwing out ideas for shoots she wants to do, so the other day I just told her, even if we only have time for one shoot, let's just do a set. It's been way too long.

Well, we originally planned to go outdoors for a set, but as the weather never seems to cooperate for a planned set, it was pouring down rain. Instead we stayed inside for an impromptu set using the foosball table in the basement. Bringing down a pair of gray flats, she asked if I wanted to use them. I never did a set with flats, so I gave her the thumbs up and we got in the set below.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, Patrick Kellie is out of this world. Her soles are amazing as always
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likeherfeettosmell
Board Regular
Member # 14447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likeherfeettosmell   Email likeherfeettosmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love her feet. who is this chick?.
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Kellie. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fack!! SOOOO much potential with those toots [Big Grin] I've probably asked you this before Pat, but is it a possibility that you would ever open a FJ site/clips4sale with some of these girls? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holy fack!! SOOOO much potential with those toots [Big Grin] I've probably asked you this before Pat, but is it a possibility that you would ever open a FJ site/clips4sale with some of these girls? [Smile]

Too many of them have boyfriends/husbands and most of them just pose for me because the site isn't that kind of site and they enjoy that it's about their feet and them, not their tits, ass, or them pleasing a cock. If I ever do anything like that down the line, it won't be on the same site as Soles of Silk. I've promised my friends that pose for me that the site will remain the way it is.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Too many of them have boyfriends/husbands and most of them just pose for me because the site isn't that kind of site and they enjoy that it's about their feet and them, not their tits, ass, or them pleasing a cock. If I ever do anything like that down the line, it won't be on the same site as Soles of Silk. I've promised my friends that pose for me that the site will remain the way it is.

Patrick

Word. That's the same answer I give.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely...I love Kellie...her face is just beautiful. Of course she has lovely looking soles, too.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is beautiful and her feet are sexy. thanks Patrick

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh Kellie....man stretching those toes for....?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and some day....your balls might grow up to be big just like those balls in between her toes [Wink]
Great post Patrick! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna see her playing foosball with those feet grabbing at the handles - mmmmm

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes one of My favorites from your site (you already knew that). Anyways, FANTASTIC photos!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's such a cutie!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly has the best soles
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links