Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Introducing PRATA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing PRATA
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have another newcomer from Lexis Foot Fetish. May I present to you-- PRATA. From the look at the 4 thumbnail previews, this girl next door has some of the most stunning legs and a cute feet. Please let Sexy Lexi know what all of you think of Prata's debut. [Wink]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice... I also remember a set of a gal naked "Bunny Blu"... Saw her on another website but don't remember. Amazing feet.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:
Nice... I also remember a set of a gal naked "Bunny Blu"... Saw her on another website but don't remember. Amazing feet.

I believe it was Foot Factory. BTW, glad that you liked the preview.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trick or treat? Give me the treats if they're her feet! Great find Tony!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spacegod
Board Regular
Member # 39304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spacegod   Email spacegod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she _is_ leggy!
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:

I believe it was Foot Factory. BTW, glad that you liked the preview.

[Thumbs Up]

No, Thank YOU! Many great pics have been posted and we can thank you for those. Lexi!! One of the best ever!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I'm not sure. I need to see them from other angles. Like from above the top of her feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Hmmm I'm not sure. I need to see them from other angles. Like from above the top of her feet.

That's one of the reasons why it's called a "preview". When you go to Lexi's website, you'll get to see more angles of the newcomer.

--------------------
Tony

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links