Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I thought you might enjoy these... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I thought you might enjoy these...
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Mr. Northernfeet was at work I took some new photos. I thought you might enjoy them too. [Smile] Thanks for all of the positive feedback.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

unfortunately I couldn't take many good pics of my soles. I need my hubby's help for that. Those will come later.

[ June 17, 2010, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: northernfeet ]

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole shots look good.

Just out of curiosity, did you change settings on the camera for the others in this post? They look better than some of the previous ones. [Wink]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't change any camera settings... I think that I just had more light because I was in a different room and outside.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool. Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you and thank you!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed them very much [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You thought right! Where abouts are you guys located when you say "Northern" [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I'm heading north right now!
!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes...keep posting please. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by northernfeet:
[QB] While Mr. Northernfeet was at work I took some new photos. I thought you might enjoy them too. [Smile] Thanks for all of the positive feedback.

-

-

You have some seriuos sexy feet!! I feel just like this when I look at your feet and sexy toes:
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet, I love them! The mister is a very lucky guy! Could you please describe yourself a little for us, a visual to go with the amazing feet! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f00tf4n
Board Regular
Member # 39451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f00tf4n   Email f00tf4n   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THOSE FEET ARE BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are incredibly beautiful and very sexy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs northernfeet.
You have fantastic toes love the butter cup picture. Keep posting. Maybe if you get a moment you could take a couple of pics with those feet and toes oiled or creamed or even just water. love to see your toes with that effect.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another AWESOME set!!!!!! The butter cup pic is
my favorite also, sweeeeet stuff!!!!!!
Keep 'em coming. Love your feet and those sexy toes!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonidas
Board Regular
Member # 39593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonidas   Email Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your toes and feet are so sexy! gave me a hardon! thankyou for posting! [Smile] x

--------------------
KK

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links