Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet... Tell me what you think please... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My feet... Tell me what you think please...
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy, great legs and nice ass too.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures, we love the purple polish. I personally love all of your body... and my man loves those soles.

mmmm ;P

-Mrs. Northernfeet

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shoulda got your bf or one of his friends to use that bottle of Dasani in pic 6 to wash your feet with. Then they would have been mucho perfecto. Great pics otherwise girl! ( Im just not into dirty feet pics)
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfeet2982   Email hotfeet2982   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just thought I would add some more because of all the great responses. Thank you all. Lexi

-  -  -  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Utter perfection!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All - I've been away from the board for a while - and by God what a lovely post to come back to. Awesome, your b/f's a lucky guy! Beautiful feet & love the polish!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The toe rings and anklet are a nice touch. Thanks for the new ones. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.P332
Loyal Member
Member # 37063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.P332     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get some wrinkled sole shots!!

--------------------
Mr. P

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible feet they are perfect ! sexy soles and amazing toes, perfect beautiful feet hun. you in the toronto area?
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole searching
Board Regular
Member # 33461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole searching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles. Your BF and his friends have great taste. Any chance you are going to post any pics of those sexy feet getting the attention they so rightly deserve?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfeet2982   Email hotfeet2982   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love waking up and seeing awesome remarks about my feet..I will try to get my boyfriend to put his lotion on my toes and black shoes for all of you real soon.. lexi
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Just thought I would add 2 more of my feet. One my BF took when I was laying out in the sun by the pool, The other is after he painted my toes. XOXO Lexi....

-  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice close-up in the second one. Thanks for posting. [Smile]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet
Delicious soles and toes

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're great! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links