Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's Soles...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Soles...
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I have a camera shot pic of my girlfriends soles that was resting right by me. She was on the computer (best time to take candid shots) and I took a nice close up of her slightly dirty (from flipflop). although it is a candid, she is very aware of my foot fetish and lets me indulge into my deepest foot desires with her perfect size 6 feet! hope you enjoy them as much I do! let me know what you think!

PS

If someone can tell me how to post pics rather than using a link I would greatly appreciate it!

-

[ June 21, 2010, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: oppressus ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles closeup. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love 'em!!!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice meaty soles. Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her soles! So sexy! I would love to see more pictures of her sexy toes, all sorts of angles and views! HOT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.P332
Loyal Member
Member # 37063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.P332     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moreee

--------------------
Mr. P

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole searching
Board Regular
Member # 33461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole searching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG those arches are amazing! You have to post more please!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey fellas,

thanks for the positive feedback. i definitely have more pics i need to locate on my hard drive but will always look for the opportunity to take more shots as well. glad you enjoyed her soles, they are meaty, perfectly shaped and proportioned in my opinion. wish i could show you guys how cute and sexy she is but need to protect our privacy, you just never know who might know you/her in these message forums, haha! but a brief description, shes a petite 5'3, 115 lbs, 36C/D chest, strawberry red/blonde.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds like a total cutie.

Looking forward to more, whenever you find/take them.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links