Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Model shoeplay in studio (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Model shoeplay in studio
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is from a session a few years ago. I have more dangling & shoeplay with these shoes and a couple more sets of just nylons with this model from that set, too. Hope you find something to enjoy here.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cheers,

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next 8

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cheers

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shoeplay.. i'm down with that! [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved it when the feet were out. She has some sexy feet and toes!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Thanks. I have some more out of the shoes coming up. We also have some nylon soles from this set. Fair warning, she got the hose on before the polish dried so there's a bit of a polish smear or two on the nylons but I doubt it'll mar the product much. [Smile]

Thanks for the replies.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any pics from before she put on the hose?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling with nylons is soooo sexy!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Are there any pics from before she put on the hose?

Yes there are a few. It'll be a little while before I can get those edited and posted but they'll be on the way.

Thanks all.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool. No hurry. [Smile]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i can just elbow a request in.... please don't hesistate with all the hose pix! whatever the hose pic, please!!! don't hesitate:D (of course, no hurry.. too much that is)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

RPM, I gotcha covered, bro. Tonight. I'll get another set out tonight. Thanks for the encouragement.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Here's the rest. As you'll notice the polish hadn't completely set when she put these hose on. It bugs me but I'm happy enough with what we got.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

-

-

-

Next I'll work on the darker hose from this session and then I'll get on those bare shots. I have a few models lined up to shoot more along these lines so if there's anything you'd prefer to see like this feel free to post it here or send me an e-mail.

Cheers,

--------------------
LuvFemToes

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Her soles look good. Thanks for updating. [Thumbs Up]
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the kind of show that makes a guy late returning from lunch at the bistro.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links