Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Asian soles... Dozing girlfriend (Updated 06/28 with image)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Asian soles... Dozing girlfriend (Updated 06/28 with image)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks,

One more image heavy post for today...

Just a few more of my girlfriend, post love making a couple nights back. Was quite a romp and in all honesty she was pretty much out when I snapped these images. She looked back briefly, smiled then made sure ONLY her feet were showing! I did manage a second shot after snapping a few pics, I simply couldn't resist. That "event" did wake her up & she was not a happy camper... Can't win them all & thank goodness my Thai comprehension is limited [Wink] No worries of course, once rested she was quick to get over it and those 5.5's are all mine again [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

-

-

[ June 28, 2010, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got some nicely-shaped soles, that's for sure. Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

Does she curse you out in Thai a lot? [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Does she curse you out in Thai a lot? [Laugh]

Probably more than I realize! [Confused]

Thanks again for the reply [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shall be without blame for wanting to love those soft, beautiful feet over and over. Blame her for being too beautiful to resist. What a marvelous addiction to have [Drool]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful shaped foot... nice toes.. thanks man...
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are glorious. Hope to see much more of those soles, especially if she scrunches or points the toes!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow...I could lick those whole day!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Hey thanks for all the replies, again both of us appreciate it! She's still somewhat shy about her feet but knows I enjoy the hell outta them [Jerkoff] The fact that others find her feet attractive as well is bit perplexing to her... She often asks why WE, that would be us WU forum members, like feet? I do my best to explain but think a lot is lost in translation (no pun intended)

Thanks again all [Cheers]

Asiafoot

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks Oscar & thanks to everyone who replied as well, always appreciate the kind words [Smile]

Here's one more for you all, I hope this one demonstrates just how thick & "pillowy" her soles are. Again they're not all that soft but they're not tough, rough, or callous at all... The yellow areas are not callous either, just her natural sole color. Their overall texture is amazing, probably my favorite so far. I totally love these little SEA soles [Big Grin] Wish she had better nails though, but lets keep that just between us [Wink]

Thanks again folks [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links