Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Model in nylons & heels in the studio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Model in nylons & heels in the studio
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's more of the young model (size 6); this time she's in natural colored thigh-highs and heels with an anklet.

Hope you enjoy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cheers

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the last two the most. She's got some nice soles, even in nylons.

Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics! Her feet and soles are just FABULOUS! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! That's the best color for nylons, in my opinion.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are more of B's feet in nylons from that session. Some of you who like the dry, cracked heels will probably enjoy these, too.

-

-

-

Cheers

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new ones look good as well. Thanks for those. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Thanks, Hunter. You're a constant source of appreciation & encouragement to the whole board. I should have some with a new model for tonight. [Smile]

--------------------
LuvFemToes

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Looking forward to the new model. [Smile]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this set is just delicious!!! love the setup with the heels.. nice heels:) and I like how you set up your shots and how you set the "mood" of the shot with the lighting. I love it.. thanks.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw, if you have more of her in heels, please don't hesitate to share....thanks

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice wrinkly soles!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links