Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candy's Wrinkled Soles!! Soles, Tops, Close-ups, etc.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candy's Wrinkled Soles!! Soles, Tops, Close-ups, etc....
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet 19 year old Candy. She's brand new to the biz and has size 8.5 feet! She has incredible wrinkled soles and great arches with tan tops! She pours baby oil on her feet to get them all shiny. She is making the rounds in the adult biz and she shot her first foot worship scene and foot job scene along with having her ass licked for my company.

You can see her at www.feetofphilly.com & also at www.barelylegalfootjobs.com. Barely Legal Foot Jobs is all about girls 18-20 giving foot jobs!! Mostly all first timers

She is also local to Philly and works the Feet of Philly Parties. She's working the party this Thursday, August 26th. For details and to get on the list, please email me at feetofphilly@gmail.com.

Enjoy the pics!

Thanks!

John
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are what I'm talking about! Nice fluffy soles and slightly pudgy toes. I love her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These prove that the best feet are in the Philly area.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These juicy babies could be served up on a dinner platter ! [Wink]

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A-fucken-mazing!

I love how tightly packed her toes are. Plus, as Patrick mentioned, her toes are slightly pudgy.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot from head to toe...
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - "A picture is worth a thousand words"

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to suck on her Big Toes! Her soles look so yummy and tasty. Sexy wrinkles.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.P332
Loyal Member
Member # 37063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.P332     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would worship those soles for days

--------------------
Mr. P

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is beautiful with sexy feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so hot!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the type of feet & toes that I lust for, nice & chunky. She's fine as all hell too, and look at that ASS, DAMN!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vzla Fetiche
Board Regular
Member # 36846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vzla Fetiche     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links