Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - "Kandy Kaynes" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - "Kandy Kaynes"
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally got a chance to snap a few fresh ones for the Holidays, hope you all enjoy them. I figure these will really raise your spirits...

-

-

-

I did the pedi myself and it's freehand so try not to be too harsh...

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more, while I'm at it....

-

-

-

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries about the pedi, ned; it's her yummy soles I'm looking at. [Mmm]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic shots of her....did you get a new camera?
Love the one with the garland...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what is sweeter, her feet or the candy stick ;-)

Thanks!

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an adorable pedi! Happy holidays, Ned and Kay [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!SEXY!!!thats all i can say
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the best looking candy canes that I have ever seen!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i love the candy cane toenail design n i gotta post the tigger pedi design in a few
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous shots! Great job on the pedi!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's like running into a fountain of fresh cold water after a trek in the desert!!! love it see your handy work modelled by Kay! happy holidays to you both

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 14 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet, thanks!
I like the fact that they are so small and pink, thats cute [Big Grin]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice colors and idea!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links